FLATRATE STORAGE PROCESS
HOW AND WHY IT WORKS
FlatRate opened its storage facilities to make sure that your possessions are not being harmed during the relocation process. Every step is carefully thought through to ensure a successful arrival of your belongings back home. The process works as follows:
- A FlatRate storage consultant will assist in reserving your unit and help you to make the choice between storing by-item or a private room.
- Our professional movers will arrive in your house to properly wrap and prepare your furniture or boxes for storage.
- The movers will take your belongings to the facility of your choice, where they will go directly to Dock Inspection to be checked in.
- FlatRate inspection of your belongings prior to placing them in your reserved storage unit.
- Our on-site personnel will create a detailed inventory list that will be entered to our system for record keeping, and your belongings will be moved into your reserved storage space.
- If you choose a private room, the door will be sealed with your own lock and no one except authorized FlatRate staff will be allowed in.
- We will send you a detailed confirmation receipt with all of your stored items numbered. We will deliver the items you need according to their numbers upon your request. We will deliver any number of the items you need with a 24-hour notice.