How much do movers cost?
There are several ways moving companies determine cost. Our all-inclusive, no-surprise pricing model is in our name!
With FlatRate, you control the price since it is based on your inventory:
- Factors such as furniture size, the number of large items you have and the level of item
fragility all play roles in determining moving costs.
- The estimate your Relocation Consultant gives you will be the price you pay as long as your
inventory stays the same.
- Should your inventory change, you must let us know at least two days in advance of your move.
The price will be adjusted upfront, so again, there will be no surprises.
What is Flat Rate pricing?
Flat rate pricing charges one fee for the entire move. We factor in fuel costs, truck depreciation,
inventory list, and the value of your possessions. FlatRate avoids hourly pricing in order to provide
our customers peace of mind. Every move is different, and we believe charging hourly is an antiquated approach for today’s modern world.
How does FlatRate differ from other moving companies?
- Our pricing: your guaranteed price never wavers, unless you change your inventory list.
This allows you to budget properly for moves down the road or cross-country.
- Our state-of-the-art dispatch center and storage facilities, coupled with top-in-class
training for all employees on a regular basis, also set us apart from other moving companies.
- Wardrobe boxes and packing for specific items such as lamps, electronics, and photographs
are provided free of charge.
Is FlatRate licensed?
Always ask this question of your movers! Yes, FlatRate Moving carries all necessary licenses and insurance policies to move you to/from anywhere.