FlatRate Moving is one of the largest, most respected moving companies in the nation and headquartered in NYC. We know that it takes happy movers to make happy customers.
We are hiring full-time movers (foreman, drivers and helpers). Moving experience preferred.
What We Offer:
· Highest Pay in the Industry
· $16.00 to $25.00 / Hour
· $3.50 to $5.00 / Hour
· Steady Work Throughout the Year
· Paid Training
· Health Benefits
· Vacation Pay
· Sick Pay
· Room for Advancement
· Excellent Customer Service
· Moving Experience a Plus
· Warehouse Experience a Plus
· General Laborer Experience a Plus
· Ability to Lift + 100 lbs.
· Flexible Work Schedule
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $25.00 /hour
· Moving: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
· A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
· Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
· A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
· A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education.
Send CV to email@example.com
Flatrate moving is seeking a sales performance manager to increase the sales team’s efficiency and to educate and motivate our sales people to achieve better results.
· Management, motivation, creativity and innovation while personally supervising the sales team
· Ability to manage and analyze various sales reports
· Analyze customer trends
· Preparation of periodic sales report
· Train employees and evaluate individual’s performance
· Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
· Communicate with all levels of the company
· When necessary, have direct contact with customers
· Provide sales training
· Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 3 years experience in a senior management position
· Commitment to results
· Business acumen
· Strong leadership and motivational skills
· Previous sales management experience in the freight, logistics or transportation industry is preferred
· Ability to see the bigger picture
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Excellent computer skills, including proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Must be able to work under pressure
· Detail oriented and results driven
We offer competitive salary and benefits.
This role will be a full-time engagement, based in our Chelsea office in Manhattan. To learn more about our Company, please visit us at www.flatrate.com.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Performance Manager” in the subject line.
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00
FlatRate Moving is seeking a Dispatcher to work with our operations department. Selected candidates must have a strong command of logistics and be able to use and navigate computers and our logistical database.
· Expedite moves and consistently following up with movers
· Conduct various reports on daily operations
· Monitor mover performance
· Troubleshoot any issues that may occur during the move
· Communicate to clients regarding their moves in progress, which may include billing concerns and/or general issues occurring on the day of the move
· Closing contracts and addressing movers issues
· Answer all phone calls and forward to Day Manager any issues
· Check dispatch emails and respond to needs
· Route all phone calls to Day Manager or reach Managers (Day or closing manager) for decisions on issues
· Use GPS to check in with Movers and contact movers to determine issues
· Ensure all movers are updated in the system and send emails to HR and VP of Operations with changes or when movers are not correctly added to a job
· Ensure all trucks are updated in the system, ( loaded, out of service, etc)
· Complete dispatch closing checklist and send to the NY local issues group
· One (1) plus year of experience in a related environment (i.e. office, administrative, clerical, customer service, etc.) using phones and computers as the primary job tools
· Making Dispatching a positive experience for our members is necessary for our overall success and promotes superb customer service experience
Full Time: Benefits: Full Benefits Package – including Paid Health Insurance after probation period include
Please send resume to email@example.com